Do you want to access the Members' Area that gives you access to additional research materials beyond the free resources that we have on the site?
Do you want to help us get more of our research materials accessible online?
Purchase of any clip-art package get you an automatic membership but if you just need access to the Members' resources, consider a Patron Membership.
For only $12 US per year, Patrons Membership gets you access to the Members' Area features, including:
- A serch function for our entire image library.
- A searchable database blazons, currently mainly for names from England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. The database is searchable by name or by the content of the blazon making sometimes possible to find a name that goes with unknown arms.
- A searchable version of our motto collection, mottoes can be searched by name or by motto.
- A searchable and enhanced version of your heraldry dictionary, get early access to our updated and expanded dictionary of heraldry terminology.
- Full access to our library of tartan images, scanned from actual tartan cloth.
- Our heraldry translator that can automatically translate most of the terms in a French blazon such as the ones found in Reitstap's Armorial Général.
- The Book of Family Crests - Over 20,000 blazon's of family crests with example illustrations, we have scanned this book from the 1840s and indexed all of the names found in the book. Each name's details page includes any listed example illustrations and a link to the scanned original page where the blazon was found.
See our Site Map page for additional information about site features. (Note: Not all of the members' benefits are listed on the sitemap page.)
By default, the annual membership automatically renews. The subscription service is managed by PayPal, our payment service provider, you can cancel or disable the renewal at any time.
For additional information or if you have questions, feel free to contact us.
Already a member?
A patron membership will allow you to continue to access added or improved items in all of your packages withing the same major version number that you purchased, beyond the year that is included with your purchase.
For example if you own the current Gold Collection v.19 (X9) a patron membership will let you continue to access updates for as long as we are still on version 19.